Let's try a blind test first. Pick which teams should be in the big dance.
Notes
Team 1: RPI: 47 SOS: 21 3-9 vs RPI Top 50
Team 2: RPI 70 SOS: 17 1-5 vs RPI Top 50 Beat #2 team on road
Team 3: RPI 63 SOS: 20 4-5 vs RPI Top 50 Won 4 of last 5 games
Team 4: RPI 65 SOS: 85 2-8 vs RPI Top 50 3-7 last 10 league games
Team 5: RPI 48 SOS: 12 4-7 vs RPI Top 50
Team 6: RPI 42 SOS: 60 4-5 vs RPI Top 50
Team 7: RPI 28 SOS: 32 4-3 vs RPI Top 50
Team 8: RPI 45 SOS: 6 2-8 vs RPI Top 50
Team 9: RPI 49 SOS: 93 1-2 vs RPI Top 50
Team 10: RPI 52 SOS: 31 4-8 vs RPI Top 50
Pick four teams from the above ten to determine who makes the dance. I'll be back later this afternoon to tell you who each of the ten teams are.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Bubble Watch: A Blind Test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'll take team 7, team 5, team 1 and team 8.
Why are teams 2, Maryland and team 4 who I believe is Ohio State on the list? Also, why did you give away who team 2 is with that stat..........we all know it is the Terps!
I'll take team 1, team 7, team 8 and team 10.
team 1 NO
team 2 NO
team 3 YES
team 4 NO
team 5 YES
team 6 YES
team 7 YES
team 8 NO
team 9 NO
team 10 NO
I hate to say this but I figured out which every team is. But i'll take the "blind test"
team 2, team 3, team 6 and team 7.
team 7 should be a lock. A team with an RPI of #28 is not on the bubble. I think we all know who team 7 is and maybe you're trying to prove a point with it. Maybe?
3,5,6,7 for me
Team 1............ah maybe. Well no
Team 2............No
Team 3........... YES, hot right now
Team 4...........A joke right? No way!
Team 5..............YES
Team 6.............NO
Team 7............Hell Yeah.
Team 8..........YES
Team 9..........No
Team 10.........YES
Team 5,6,7, and 8 should go to the dance. But the conference tourney could change this big time.
1,3,7,8
Okay, I'm game!
TEAM 7 FOR SURE
TEAM 3
TEAM 8
TEAM 1
Which one is the Canes?
Can we get answers already???????
Post a Comment