Thursday, February 21, 2008

RPI Climbs to #28

Miami's RPI as of today is #28, and no major conference team has since the institution of the RPI finished in the top 30 and not gotten an at-large bid to the NCAAs. That having been said Miami still has plenty of work in front of it. I've had a busy night: after the game I had to cover two soccer matches on ESPN from Hawaii and the final match ended at 3:30 am EST. Now I am heading out to Real Salt Lake training in Sunrise. They and the Colorado Rapids are in Broward County for a week of training. I am also tracking the John McCain story and the Election fallout for a radio station in Jacksonville and will be on air tonight. A busy day to say the least but I'll try and map out some scenarios for the Canes later tonight or at worst tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A loss to UVA or BC at home will kill this RPI so our fans shouldn't get too excited by the RPI.

Anonymous said...

dude, I can take all the soccer talk on here- really it's cool but do NOT interject politics in this site. you'll lose your readership and piss off the world. If you do politics NEVER mention it here.

Listen to Canes Rising Radio!