Friday, December 21, 2007

Shannon Locks Down Travis Banjamin

A year after losing Deonte Thompson to Florida, Randy Shannon bested Urban Meyer and Doc Holliday for Travis Benjamin from the same school, Glades Central. Benjamin joins a growing number of top WR commitments for the Canes in this recruiting class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Benjamin finally committed . Streeter is good, but I think he'd be better off as a receiving TE, and I don't think he's coming here.

Anonymous said...

RS is kicking a$$ in recruiting this year...but it's a little early to say he shut urban out of so fla...don't forget, RS can offer something Urban can't...early PT at a big time program.................

After all me and my boy doc Holliday will lie to get anyone we want to come and stay in Gainesville. You can even shoot a few students, rape a few girls and not worry about the hatchet being buried

-Urban Liar

Anonymous said...

did i hear correctly that Rich Rodriguez fired the ENTIRE coaching staff at michigan? talk about cahones! Wish RS had that attitude!

Tar Heel Blue said...

Who? Butch didn't even recruit this guy!

Listen to Canes Rising Radio!