In our action packed debut show host Kartik Krishnaiyer, a Canes fan for almost three decades delves into why the Basketball team has been so successful this season and discusses how defense particularly that of Jimmy Graham and James Dews are the difference between last year's Canes and this year's team. Canes Rising correspondent Gregg Rodes then joins us to discuss Tim Walton's firing, why he believes Calais Campbell and Kenny Phillips made a mistake leaving Miami early and his thoughts on Miami's outstanding start in Basketball. Baseball correspondent Jorge Bannister then joins us to help preview the 2008 season where Jim Morris' team should contend for honors in the tough ACC.
Here is the link for a direct download of the show. You should also be able to subscribe via Itunes sometime later tonight.
The link if you want to cut and paste it in your browser is as follows:
http://canesrising.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=289171
Let me apologize for some of the audio difficulties right off the bat. They aren't serious but I am in the process of upgrading all of my equipment at the request of CSRN who distributes my weekly soccer radio program via their stream and sports by-line as well. So the audio quality will only improve from here on out.
Any and all feedback is appreciated. Please leave a message in the comments section or email me at kkfla737@yahoo.com. Anybody who would like to contribute to the podcast or the website please contact me as well.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Episode One of the Canes Rising Podcast released
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I listened to the first show and you couldn't be more negative about the Football team while overdoing the Baseball and Basketball content. Thus I'm done listening to the show after one episode. A good effort but seriously when your guest says he doesn't care about recruiting just results he isn't qualified to speak to Football and nor or you for de-emphasizing recruiting. We are building a monster class right now while you brute about last season.
As for the Basketball, beating the sisters of the poor shouldn't get a team ranked. I'm of the opinion this team isn't very good. I haven't watched them play yet this year but have seen they can only score in the 60s typically which doesn't cut it at a major college level. That's like scoring in the teens in Football.
I don't have Itunes or any of the plugs ins so I haven't listened yet but will once I solve my tech issues, but it is nice to have a realistic view of the football team rather than the rosy stuff on other shows and sites.
Nice Job Guys.
Keep it up.
The show was decent. Try shortening it though. Content was good, but again it was way too long.
Post a Comment